Assistant Director, Product Analysis, Program Delivery
Under minimal direction, leads complex states and workstreams related to implementing large scale program updates to GRM Personal Lines. Implements adapted countrywide initiatives and conducts high level analyses to support strategic direction of assigned states or product line. Presents high complexity analyses of countrywide initiatives to Product Managers. Provides input to Product leadership on continuous process improvements and key status updates on program builds/implementations.
- Fully own and execute on assigned state's implementation of the latest Personal Lines program launches
- Conducts high complexity analysis under minimal direction.
- Acts as a subject matter expert for assigned states and workstreams, cross-functional working groups and countrywide initiatives
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analysis of metrics and answer advanced business questions and builds advanced tools and queries for others to use.
- Serves as point person for high complexity program/state implementations.
- Leads own workstream on all projects and manages moderate to high complexity projects.
- Provides recommendations to training and processes to manager/mentor. Provides complex analysis to help drive and support business decisions.
- Provides thoughtful recommendations that influence countrywide decisions, initiatives and help drive corporate strategy.
- Consults on complex business issues and design considerations.
- Educates IT partners on business vision and plan, and both IT and business partners on the impact of changes.
- Analyzes trends and is responsible for tactical and strategic recommendations.
- Creates and/or owns training material content.
- Creates/leads formal training sessions and modules. Actively shares job knowledge with less experienced analysts.
- Leads job shadow discussions with less experienced analysts. Provides technical training and user support to business groups (across multiple Product lines).
- May be assigned to mentor a new hire.
- May supervise interns
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field
- Minimum 6 years, typically 8 years or more of relevant work experience
- Master's degree beneficial
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (eg, SAS, Access)
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills
- Experience managing projects preferred
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.