Senior Analyst, Advanced Analytics - Global Treasury
Global Treasury is looking for an energetic, self-starter to co-lead our data and analytics journey! This role will be instrumental in supporting the expanded use of analytical tools across the Treasury team, including supporting the development of Treasury employees' analytical skills. Leadership in change management, understanding core advanced analytical techniques, a drive to make things better through data and bring others along the journey will be needed to push many objectives that help to build an analytical culture to continue to drive exceptional business value.
The ideal candidate possesses advanced analytical abilities and will be able to work collaboratively & independently. Experience with Python, SAP, and Power BI is a plus!
Preffered locations are Dover, NH, Seattle, WA, Boston, MA or Plano, TX. Remote can be an option for the ideal candidate.
- Conducts research within Liberty Mutual and/or externally to obtain information such as financial data, product or market profiles, or business process flows.
- Works with other departments, conduct interviews, or conduct primary or secondary research if information is not readily available.
- Compiles information and analyzes qualitatively and/or quantitatively, developing software applications/models and conducting follow up and data verification as needed.
- Analyze feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Based on analysis, develops reports, proposals for action or implementation plans as necessary and presents supervisor or manager.
- Communicates with other departments as necessary.
- Works with other departments to coordinate interdepartmental activities in order to ensure that Liberty meets customer expectations.
- Resolves problems as needed to ensure that customers receive prompt, efficient service in accordance with company policies.
- Meets with supervisor to discuss project status and present recommendations performs special projects as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree plus a minimum 3 years, typically 4 or more years of experience, or equivalent, is required.
- Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or other quantitative field are preferred fields of study.
- Advanced knowledge of data sources, tools, statistical principles and methodologies, and techniques.
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA, macros, scripts, formulas, data visualization, etc.), PowerPoint, and statistical software packages (SAS, Emblem).
- Must have good planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills. Solid understanding of business to improve business outcomes.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.