Principal or Senior Software Engineer - Remote
The Global Retail Markets US Service Technology team is actively seeking to hire an experienced Software Engineer focused on Contact Center Technologies. In this role you will partner closely with our product owners and work across Agile delivery teams to develop customer-centric customer experiences that support our contact center.
We are looking for a talented individual to join us in enhancing our products and capabilities. These are high visibility products that are growing every day as customers are becoming more familiar with and comfortable using digital channels to service their insurance products while on their device of choice.
By combining the latest architectures, tools, and technologies we enable and empower you to learn about, discover and replace components as you grow within the team.
In this role, you would
- Collaborate with geographically dispersed teams to drive full cycle end-to-end development to deliver complex software solutions
- Work in an Agile environment with business stakeholders, Product Owner, Solutions Engineer, and other software engineers to review and refine stories and execute on them using excellent engineering practices
- Perform hands-on development and problem resolution, writeclean, maintainable code, and perform peer code-reviews
- Embrace and model engineering excellence and best practices
- Contribute to the development and growth of the team
- Be curious and innovative using new tools and techniques
- Provide periodic off-hours production deployments and support
- Work on messaging applications and API software development, design, and prototyping
- Optimize performance for the applications
- Experience with Contact Center Technologies is nice to have
- Experience with CI/CDpipelinesandcontinuous testing
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Experience with API design and testing
- Experience withcloud technologies including serverless;AWS knowledge a plus
- Experience with application observability tools and techniques
- Experience with Agile development methodologies (Scrum, XP)
- Exposure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery concepts
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline, preferably Computer Science, Math, or Software Development
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.