Member Services Advisor
Do you love to work with clients and develop deeper, more meaningful working relationships? Do you have digital marketing skills and enjoying maintaining large amounts of data? If this sounds like your dream job and you want to contribute to a fun and healthy work culture, we want to talk to you!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT BIG I NEW YORK
We are a team of hard-working individuals dedicated to the insurance industry because we believe in the independent agents who work diligently for their customers. We represent over 1,750 agencies and their 13,000 employees in New York and Connecticut, meaning we work hard to foster a sense of community among independent agents.
We are looking for a Member Services Advisor within our Business Development team. Responsibilities include:
- Analyze Member Engagement
- Engage with members - in person, on the phone and/or virtually
- Develop solutions to solve member problems
- Market benefits to members
- Identify membership prospects
- Develop strategy to increase overall member engagement
- Generate leads for programs
- Experiment with and use new digital tools to increase member engagement
- Positive, can-do attitude! You need to be a team player, create strong relationships, and understand member and organization needs.
- Property & Casualty experience in a Business Development role a plus.
- Marketing experience for an insurance agency / carrier a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred / Associate Degree required.
- Professional designations a plus.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint in particular) required / experience with an agency management system (Veruna) and Salesforce would be a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills a must.
- Awesome team of co-workers!
- Competitive salary (driven by education & experience)
- Lots of insurance benefits: Health, Life, Long Term Disability & Vision, 401(k) & profit sharing (pet insurance too!)
- Generous retirement plan
- Plenty of paid time off
- Support for professional development
- Opportunity to grow in organization
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click APPLY NOW to complete our application.