Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to have a voice and feel a sense of belonging? At ICW Group, we hire innovative people who consistently adapt, grow and deliver. We believe in hard work, a fun work environment, and embracing creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate to develop solutions. Our mission is to create the best insurance experience possible.
Headquartered in San Diego with regional offices located throughout the United States, ICW Group has been named for seven consecutive years as a Top 50 performing P&C company offering the stability of a large, profitable and growing company combined with a small-company entrepreneurial spirit. Our purpose-driven ethos provides team members with opportunities to contribute, develop, and belong.
The Audit & Compliance Specialist will perform audits of processes and claims for multi-jurisdictions and states. This position exists to ensure that claims are handled in compliance with the best practices and procedures compliant with applicable state laws.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Conducts financial and procedural claims audits based on various sampling methods.
- Documents audit results and recommends quality improvement measures.
- Generates monthly reports documenting overall statistical and financial errors.
- Prepares information for California Workers' Compensation Adjuster Certification Data Call.
- Oversees and prepares responses to all audits whether internal or external.
- Participates in CERT development, testing, and audit.
Develops and implements training programs and workflows for technical and non-technical positions
- Creates and documents internal protocols to ensure procedural changes are implemented across all impacted offices.
- Ensures process and procedures changes are appropriately documented and compliant with all regulations.
- Develops reporting to successfully measure training needs and results.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Minimum 3 years of technical Workers' Compensation background is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Excellent verbal communication skills required.
- As well as time-management, good organizational skills, sense of urgency, and attention to detail.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- The ability to choose the right mathematical methods or formulas to solve a problem.
WHY JOIN ICW GROUP?
- A flexible work schedule, hybrid and remote opportunities
- Challenging work and the ability to make a difference
- You will have a voice and feel a sense of belonging
- We offer a competitive benefits package, with generous medical, dental, and vision plans as well as 401K retirement plans
- Want to continue learning? We'll support you 100%
ICW Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. ICW Group will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.