Simkiss & Block, an Alera Group Company is seeking a Property & Casualty Account Manager to join their team.
Simkiss & Block is a full-service insurance brokerage, risk management consultant, and loyal partner. Since our founding in 1964, our philosophy of providing custom risk and benefits solutions has held firm. We develop effective strategies by immersing ourselves in understanding the fundamentals of our client's businesses, turning over stone after stone to identify the true risks at hand – even those outside our clients' walls. Our global reach is made possible by the relationships we've built over 50+ years and the power of our team's collective expertise.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Account Manager's primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day individual on a book of business and the point of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction. The Account Manager will assist one or more Account Executives in coordinating the details for the annual renewal, preparing materials for client meetings, ensuring the flow of information to other departments as needed, maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities in support of client satisfaction as assigned.
- Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client satisfaction and delivery of quality products and services to manage client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Set up and maintain accurate and complete client data in the Agency Management System (Applied Epic) including documentation and management of action items and client communications according to the procedure.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as determined by company leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Respond to clients and account executive requests in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Request endorsements and policy changes from the insurance company.
- Prepare and deliver timely binders and invoices upon binding of coverage.
- Collect new and renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Stay informed of current marketing conditions and new markets.
- Review, analyze and market applications to carriers.
- Prepare coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals, and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects' understanding of coverage.
- Prepare certificates of insurance.
- Review policies for accuracy before delivery to clients.
- Minimum of 3 Years Prior Professional Experience as an Account Manager or Account Executive
- Property & Casualty license Required
- Exceptional people skills
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.