Sales Associate - Customer Service Representative (Hybrid) Must be Bilingual (Spanish & English)
Direct Benefits, Inc. an Alera Group company is searching for a Dynamic and Enthusiastic Sales Associate - Customer Service Representative to join their Awesome Team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Reporting directly to the Individual Sales Director, this key role answers calls and chats from our consumer clients, blending customer service and sales skills to turn each interaction into a successful sale. To be successful in this role, the ideal candidate for this position will have an innate ability to connect and build rapport with each client with whom they interact, understand how to use empathy to build trust, and be an engaged learner to quickly get up to speed with our products, industry trends and the needs of our clients.
- Inbound/outbound phone, email, and chat with consumers and/or agents in the full-time contact center.
- Converts calls/chats into sales.
- Cross-sells clients into buying additional products.
- Commitment to constantly improving the consumer and agent experience.
- Ability to learn individual products (dental, vision, pet, and more).
- Dedication to performance and improvement in our QA coaching process.
- Courageous enough to ask for the sale and suggest additional, relevant products to our consumer clients.
- Provide over-the-top service to consumers and agents in each interaction.
- Live our values of being Client-obsessed, Learning and continuously improving, acting with Integrity, being Enthusiastic and fun, Never giving up, and embracing Teamwork.
- 1+ years of experience in retail, restaurants, beauty, or other related industries
- Enjoy people, building rapport, and being on the phone
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Professional keyboarding ability; 40 WPM+
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish preferred but not required
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.