2023 Grad Global Product Analytics Summer Internship
Since 1912, Liberty Mutual has been delivering peace of mind to customers by providing protection from the unexpected. We've challenged our employees to innovate how we can continue to put people first by providing exceptional products and services.
If you're a master's student with a passion for data driven problem solving, who enjoys collaborating with others to drive business results and make things better, read on!
We're looking for fresh perspectives and ideas that graduate students can bring to our Global Product Analytics Summer Internship. Spend your summer growing your analytical and problem-solving skills, building your network through robust professional development opportunities, applying skills you've learned to real world projects with a global impact, and taking advantage of one-on-one mentorship.
As a Summer Analytics Intern, you'll have the opportunity to intern on one of the following teams within our Global Retail Markets Product organization Product Economics, Product Design & Modeling, or Product Innovation & Solutions. From research and exploratory work, to leveraging applications like Python, SQL, R, and more to analyze business data, to consumer market innovation, to predictive modeling, there is a variety of project work you can get involved in.
Best of all, this 11-week internship program may serve as a springboard to a fulfilling and dynamic analytics career at Liberty Mutual, a global Fortune 100 company.
What you've got
- You are either working towards a one-year specialized master's degree or have successfully completed one year towards a graduate degree (MBA, Master's in STEM or Business Analytics preferred but not required)
- You hold a minimum of two years post-bachelor relevant business experience (insurance experience is not required)
- You possess strong analytical and project ownership skills
- You enjoy working collaboratively with others
- You have a solutions-driven and growth mindset with a strong sense of curiosity and desire to make things better
- You demonstrate the ability to show initiative, think broadly, and communicate ideas clearly and effectively to a variety of audiences
As one of the leading property and casualty insurers in the country, Liberty Mutual is helping people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
We were recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US. We were also named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for New Graduates and one of America's Best Employers for Diversityas well as one of America's Best Employers for Women among others. Our focus on making things better extends to our community - we're committed to being environmentally conscious and a force for social good, while doing so at the highest standard of governance.
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information, or on any basis prohibited by federal, state, or local law.