Lead P&C Business Analyst - REMOTE
1 day left
- Career Level
- Not Specified
American National is an established, stable, and successful multi-line insurance corporation that has provided financial strength and a sense of security to employees, customers and business partners since 1905. We've been recognized by Forbes as one of America's most trustworthy financial companies and best mid-sized employers. With focus on our organization's values and cultural richness: Financial Strength, Integrity, Respect, Service and Teamwork (FIRST) and Agility, Collaboration, and Engagement (ACE) we continue to pursue our vision to be a leading provider of financial products and services for current and future generations.
What's in it for you?
American National supports a comfortable, diverse, and inclusive work environment, following a casual dress code and focus on healthy work-life balance. We understand that comprehensive benefits are important which is why we offer a generous package that includes: medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, flexible spending accounts, matching 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, health-wellness initiatives, and a volunteer program where employees are provided PTO for giving their time to a charity of choice, and referral bonuses! We also offer a comprehensive wellness program that includes onsite fitness centers and classes or discounted gym memberships, free health screenings, free flu shots, and more.Job Posting
American National seeks a Lead Business Analyst to oversee daily operations of the P&C Business Solutions unit. In this role, you will make an impact by ensuring key goals are met through the mentorship and training of P&C Business Analysts on the team. In addition, the lead business analyst continuously monitors processes, procedures, and workflow to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the business analyst unit.
How You Will Make An Impact:
• Develops, trains, and proactively drives adoption of tools, templates, and processes within a business analysis team.
• Develops and drives the adoption of new methodologies as appropriate.
• Provides annual performance evaluations and assists leadership in determining future goals.
• Proactively develops a meeting frequency to assess progress (e.g. weekly, biweekly) within the business analysis team.
• Creates new methods for locating data and how to analyze its accuracy and importance.
• Continually monitors industry best practices in search of new ways to analyze, synthesize, and refine elicitation results into requirements and designs.
• Manages business analysis information across multiple channels.
• Consistently identifies and corrects issues with business analysis work and independently plans improvement efforts.
• Leads others to identify and correct improvement opportunities with business analysis performance.
• Develops approaches and tactics for developing greater organizational understanding of the business analysis profession.
• Completes other tasks as assigned.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience within the insurance industry desired
- Supervisory/management experience not required
Salary for this position can range from $79,000 for candidates who are minimally qualified through $98,000 for more highly qualified candidates. Candidates outside of the range are encouraged to apply, and will be considered based on experience, skill and education.
The preceding job posting was designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this position. It is not intended to be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications.
American National's recruitment policies help us place individuals in a timely and efficient manner. Only the most qualified candidates will be contacted by our recruiting team. Candidates may check the status of their application(s) by logging into our Career Portal.
American National is an equal opportunity employer, committed to enhancing a diverse and inclusive environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
Hiring Manager: Amanda Sue Sears
Recruiter: Mariah F Goforth