Are you looking for more than just a job? Do you want to have a voice and feel a sense of belonging? At ICW Group, we hire innovative people who consistently adapt, grow and deliver. We believe in hard work, a fun work environment, and embracing creativity that only comes about when talented people collaborate to develop solutions. Our mission to create the best insurance experience possible.
ICW's Corporate Services team is comprised of smart, motivated, and talented individuals who are passionate about customer service. The team is highly supportive of each other. Our culture is driven by collaboration and great camaraderie across the full department and company wide. Corporate Services has a best-in-class reputation.
Excellent entry level opportunity to oversee the print operations of light production printers and maintaining additional postage equipment. This position exists to ensure that print jobs are completed efficiently and effectively, while meeting Company productivity and error ratio standards.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
Completes running of daily transmittal of all print jobs.
- Handles cancellations and focus reports from Home Office.
- Runs all print jobs through DS-200.
- Prepares notices and declarations for mailing for Home Office.
- Prints and disseminates daily, weekly, and monthly reports to relevant departments.
- Responsible for pulling Notices and Declarations as requested by departments and logging requests.
- Responsible for deleting Notices from ECM Pro as requested.
Troubleshoots mechanical and technical problems of machines and systems.
- Manages and maintains Sharp printers, Neopost machines and systems (i.e. DS-200 Folder Inserters), and Solimar Systems.
- Contacts service technicians as needed and schedules repairs.
- Follows protocol to properly log repairs made to equipment.
- Communicates with Home office IT for changes, upgrades, and testing.
Provides back up to the Corporate Services department as needed.
- Trains designated staff on equipment operating procedures.
- Maintains applicable supplies and reports accurate supply usage via inventory logs.
- Ensures Pitney Bowes mail meter has adequate amount of postage.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE ROLE:
- High school diploma or general education diploma (GED), required.
- Associate's degree in Business Administration, Sociology or related degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year of related experience and/or training; or, equivalent combination of education and experience.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
WHY JOIN ICW GROUP?
- A flexible work schedule, hybrid and remote opportunities
- Challenging work and the ability to make a difference
- You will have a voice and feel a sense of belonging
- We offer a competitive benefits package, with generous medical, dental, and vision plans as well as 401K retirement plans
- Want to continue learning? We'll support you 100%
ICW Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. ICW Group will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.