Employee Benefits Account Executive
About the Role
As Employee Benefits Account Executive, you take ownership of the ongoing relationship management of mid-sized group health and welfare clients and work closely with a top producer to analyze coverage, market, and prepare renewals. This position is with a Boston based health and welfare insurance broker.
- Boston, MA. They are flexible with a hybrid or 100% work-from-home option for local applicants.
Key Components of the Employee Benefits Account Executive:
- You partner with the managing producer on account management and cross-functional sales development to deliver effective group health and welfare solutions.
- You leverage extensive employee benefits industry knowledge to collaborate, strategize, and lead self-funded plan design, management, implementation, and administration.
- Key experience you must possess includes:
- Account Management
- Client Retention
- Policy Development
- Revenue Generation
- Insurance and Health and Welfare
- Minimum eight (8) years experience in group benefits insurance account management.
- Self-funded, 100+ ees experience is required.
- Active Life & Health insurance license.