Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager - HYBRID Possibilities
Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager
- Coordinate internal/external activities to ensure both new and renewal accounts are handled in a timely, accurate, and professional manner.
- Manage the implementation process; prepare and deliver all applicable forms to client.
- Manages new business and policy renewal process independently, or in conjunction with Producer.
- Delivers excellent service at all times, including proactively anticipating needs, maintaining frequent and professional relationships, and responding quickly to service requests.
- Other duties and responsibilities as requested by management.
- 3 Years of Insurance, customer service and or sales experience.
- Active Property and Casualty Insurance License.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and self-manage workload.
- Ability to work in a team environment, with a positive attitude and willingness to help others.
- Able to work in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
Experience with TAM Applied system or Epic preferred
Short/Long Term Disability
401K - Match up to 6%
15 Days of PTO
Apply for Personal Lines Insurance Account Manager - HYBRID Possibilities
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly