Customer Service Representative
4 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Candidate provides phone and email communications support and servicing to all existing personal lines policies.
- 440 Florida CSR License preferable, but willing to train right individual with P&C insurance experience.
- Experience in quoting, writing, and servicing home and auto policies.
- Experience working with EZLynx Agency Management System a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
Include, but not limited to:
- Services existing personal lines policies with policy change requests, adjustments in coverage, etc.
- Provides agency inbound and outbound phone and email support while ensuring that accurate responses are provided to insureds.
- Proper escalation to senior 220 agent needed.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills and attentive to detail are a must.
- Solid understanding of basic Microsoft products, such as Excel, Word, Outlook Mail & Calendar.
- Able to manage multiple tasks at once and leverage EZLynx to ensure nothing is missed.
- Properly logs all insured touchpoints into EZLynx.
- Process underwriting requests for existing policies
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.