- Perform the functions necessary to produce the Arch Insurance Group's statistical data submissions, gathering information for premium and loss reporting and converting policy and claims information into statistical codes
- Provide support to production staff on various statistical requirements for policy and claim records
- Develop and maintain the requirements for reporting to various insurance bureaus and insurance departments, including instructions, guidelines, etc
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets as needed, in support of internal and external requirements
- Serve as potential backup for other areas within the Statistical Reporting Department
- Process assessment and surcharge reports to ensure timely payments of all invoices
- Knowledge of statistical plans and insurance premium and claims data
- A minimum of 0 - 2 years' experience in insurance, preferably in a Statistical Reporting/Data Analyst or similar role
- MS Office, including a proficiency in Excel, Word and MS Access
- Ability to run SQL scripts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- College degree preferred
Arch Insurance is a global insurer offering our clients superior coverage and service. We embody the Arch guiding principle of focusing on retaining experienced and talented employees to differentiate us from the rest of the pack. Our group operates from offices in the US, Canada, Bermuda, UK, and Australia, providing specialty risk solutions to clients worldwide across a wide range of industries.
With nearly 20 years of operating history and strong financial ratings, our track record remains solid.
Arch Insurance employs a disciplined underwriting approach and prudent risk selection across all types of business. Our mission is to provide our insureds with superb coverage and claims handling through careful and diligent underwriting of risks and business-friendly solutions. Across our global operations, Arch Insurance employees are ready to meet your needs with professionalism and excellence.Options Apply for this position onlineApplyShareEmail this position to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Loading...Application FAQsSoftware Powered by iCIMS