Customer Service Representative | Hybrid
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative with our client. As a member of our client’s team, you will be responsible for the administrative duties of the member team. The primary focus is customer service, organization of renewal documents, producing and posting communication documents, and other internal projects as requested.
Customer Service Representative Responsibilities
- Generate and verify the accuracy of program brochures, plan summaries, and ID cards for all lines as necessary and post documents on the student websites.
- Primary contact for all phone inquiries. Heavy call volume when the waiver process is live during the months of May through August – generating as many as 50 calls on high volume days. Most of our calls come from students, parents, institutions, and medical providers.
- Generate and email the invoices for all the coverages and enrollment submissions.
- Assist with the waiver verification process making sure students have insurance coverage.
- Liaison between schools and third-party claims administrators (TPAs) regarding the claim, plan, and eligibility questions.
- Review annual renewal applications for signature.
- Data mining of renewal information for all programs.
- Assist with drafting administrative manuals for institutions by plan type.
- Organization of the annual renewal information, including, assigning policy numbers, tracking renewals, and following up with institutions to be sure all documents are received.
- Develop and maintain the procedures manual for position responsibilities.
- Compile and enter data in the underwriting spreadsheets for completion of the annual underwriting.
- Review, configure, upload, and track eligibility spreadsheets for all student programs and upload to various third-party administrators and insurance carriers.
- Facilitate requests to print and distribute claim forms and intercollegiate sports and international ID Cards.
- Census tracking and organizing Catastrophic Coverage for third-party claims administrator.
- General organization of team documents via SharePoint.
- Assist with marketing campaigns.
- A minimum of 4 years of insurance industry and customer service experience is required
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent is preferred, but not required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including customer service jobs. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire, or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.