Quality Control Reviewer
Insurance Safety Consultants is looking for Quality Control Reviewers with a minimum of 5 years of insurance carrier loss control experience. The responsibilities of the quality control reviewer will be to review consultant reports for accuracy, content, and adequacy in identifying applicable exposures and controls specific to property and casualty lines of coverage.
- Loss Control experience with property and casualty lines of coverage as well as expected exposures and controls associated with each for various industries.
- A thorough understanding of workers compensation, general liability, product liability, completed operations liability, professional liability, commercial auto, property, and various inland marine lines of coverage and loss control best practices associated with each.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to effectively communicate any applicable technical revisions which may be necessary.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, etc.
- Have the ability to review both Word based reports as well as web based reports.
- A self-starter and have the ability to turnaround reports in a timely manner.
- High speed internet service.
ISC values a good working relationship and we pay twice a month on the 1st and 15th.
Insurance Safety Consultants (ISC) is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry.