Compiance Specialst- P&C (1099)
P&C Compliance Specialist (1099)
This is a well financed new start-up personal lines Auto and Homeowners organization that is going live May 15th writing in 40 States.
- This ground floor opportunity and will provide an excellent opportunity to become a full time employee with an excellent base salary, bonus potential and more.
- Must be able to work in the home office for the first 4 weeks at the companies expense (will be able to come home for the weekends) and then the position will be FULLY remote.
The P&C Compliance Specialist top skill are as follows:
- Home and Auto knowledge
- Home and Auto Compliance mindset understands regulatory requirements
- Product knowledge
- Testing of compliance requirements for auto and home for various states
- Build compliance requirements on state and product specific
- Communicate results
- Other compliance assigned duties
Minimum years’ experience
- 5+ years insurance P&C compliance
For immediate consideration please send your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.