Public Auto Program Underwriter
ABOUT THE ROLE
Dynamic Transportation MGA/Wholesale Brokerage offers opportunities as they continue to grow. This position is for an individual who has demonstrated a thorough understanding of the knowledge behind public and business automobile underwriting. This individual supports collaborative business relationships, elicits client understanding and insight to advise and make recommendations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reviews new and renewal business submissions for presentation to Company Underwriters.
- Reviews new and renewal business submissions and prepares quoting within their authority.
- Discusses quotes with producers.
- Prepares quotations and binders.
- Approves coverage forms for policy issuance.
- Approves notices of cancellation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of 4 years experience within public auto underwriting within a carrier or MGA/Program Administrator.
- P&C license required
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the commercial transportation contracts and coverage.
COMPENSATION, BENEFITS & PERKS
$80k to $95k
Apply for Public Auto Program Underwriter
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly