Call Center Sales Director
About the Role
Field Marketing Organization(FMO) seeks Call Center Sales Director to help manage and expand the call center sales operation for the Medicare suite of products and services they provide to both their brokerage and career agent distribution channels.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attract, recruit, train, develop, motivate, and manage insurance sales agents in a call center environment
- Develop and attain targets and goals for the sales team
- Track agent performance, including, but not limited to, calls per day, sales per week, month, and year
- Provide quarterly evaluations of sales organization productivity
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 5+ years of call center sales management experience
- Proven track record of exceeding sales goals within a data-driven call center environment
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$100k to $120k + benefits package and ability to work fully remote.
Apply for Call Center Sales Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly