Our client is a top tier insurance carrier with a great reputation in the market, across multiple standard and specialty lines business. The middle market construction space continues to be a growth area for this organization as they already have a strong footprint across other lines of business, including large national casualty business. We are looking for a Senior Construction Underwriter to join their team.
Title: Sr. Construction Underwriter
Location: Northeast Territory
Overview: The successful Casualty Construction Underwriter will have strong broker relationships across the Northeast territory and be able to build upon those relationships while growing the territory and book of business.
- Develop agency/brokerage relations in the Northeast.
- Solicit and review new and renewal property submission from various production sources.
- Analyze submitted documentation according to company underwriting standards and guidelines and request additional information i.e. Engineering reports, CAT modeling, etc., as needed or required.
- Pipeline tracking and weekly forecasting of production.
- Tracking rate movements and loss activity within portfolio.
- Experience and knowledge of Workers Compensation, General Liability and Auto coverages required within the Construction Industry
- Possess strong cross-functional knowledge of other disciplines including claims, loss control, audit, premium accounting, etc.
- Five or more years of underwriting experience, with particular experience and exposure to the construction industry.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent years of experience
- CPCU, CRIS and/or other designations are a plus.
Pay: Competitive Salary Position with Full Benefits. Remote Available. Contact Recruiter for More Info.