Senior Technical Recruiter
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Liberty Mutual Insurance is seeking a Recruiting professional with creativity, short and long term recruiting vision, business understanding and personal organization to provide full lifecycle recruiting support for our Technology organization. In collaboration with hiring managers, you will direct the employment process including sourcing, identifying, pre-screening/qualifying, interviewing, negotiating salaries and closing candidates. You will have a cross-functional requisition load of technical positions (Software Engineers, Data Engineers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, etc.) that require broad sourcing knowledge and/or ability to develop sourcing strategies for heavily utilized talent pools.
- Partner with hiring managers to assess key job requirements, create compelling and engaging job descriptions and advise on recruitment strategy
- Proactively and continually source, developing and maintaining an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent.
- Identify and leverage creative solutions for sourcing candidates, while positioning Liberty Mutual Insurance's Technology brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishing a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth.
- Leverage recruiting resources such as internet, internal applicant tracking system, professional organizations and community associations to identify, recruit and network for candidates.
- Utilize the full functionality of our applicant tracking system (iCIMS) to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance standards are met.
- Administer pre-employment assessments, coordinate phone interviews, and recruiting events as applicable.
- Act as a point of contact for applicants and candidates throughout the employment process. Working with hiring managers and/or senior management around the candidate selection and offer negotiation process.
- Provide feedback on applicants and candidates to ensure timely coordination of a candidate's movement through various systems and processes.
- Provide insightful analysis of recruiting reports and make recommendations for improvements. Meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function.
- Participate on various Human Resources / Recruiting project initiatives.
- An advanced level of knowledge in full lifecycle recruiting components including successfully sourcing a diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence.
- Knowledge of (and prior experience with) a web-based applicant tracking system and other recruiting-related tools and technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, receive constructive feedback, and maintain adaptability and flexibility.
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage a high-volume and complex workload in a fast-paced environment and to provide insightful analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and take a candidate-centric approach to help Liberty Mutual stand out as an employer of choice. Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with key stakeholders.
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills as normally acquired through a bachelor's degree (or equivalent) and 5+ years of full lifecycle recruiting experience on a national, multi-location basis.