Inside Premium Auditor
To ensure proper classification, measurement of exposure and determination of proper premium charges which accurately reflect the insurable risks by conducting mail audits of Assigned Risk commercial lines policies in a timely and cost-effective manner. This position requires a sense of urgency as the Assigned Risk has strict compliance rules. Emphasis in this position is typically on conducting mail audits under direct supervision. This is the entry-level job in this job family.
- Conducts audits within an assigned territory via submitted mail forms.
- Reviews completed information from the insured to ensure the proper reporting of financial and payroll information for premium calculations.
- Completes audits by using premium audit systems to apply proper rules and classifications on various lines of commercial insurance business such as worker's compensation and general liability.
- Responsible for resolving disputed audits by working with internal and external stakeholders.
- May serve as a resource to Commercial Insurance Underwriting, Agents/Brokers/Producers, Policyholders, Central Processing Unit and others as needed.
- May be required to travel, on a limited basis, to attend national and/or regional departmental meetings/trainings.
- Business background with knowledge of basic auditing concepts.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrates effective organization and workload management skills.
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels within and outside the organization.
Proficient in MS Office software applications (Excel, Word, etc.).
- Knowledge, skills and competencies as normally acquired through an associate's degree or equivalent business background along with a minimum of 12 months work experience.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.