ALR-BD Ops Mail Imaging-Assoc II
The world isnt standing still, and neither is Allstate. Were moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers evolving needs. Thats why now is an exciting time to join our team. Youll have opportunities to take risks, challenge the status quo and shape the future for the greater good.
Youll do all this in an environment of excellence and the highest ethical standards a place where values such as integrity, inclusive diversity and accountability are paramount. We empower every employee to lead, drive change and give back where they work and live. Our people are our greatest strength, and we work as one team in service of our customers and communities.
Everything we do at Allstate is driven by a shared purpose: to protect people from lifes uncertainties so they can realize their hopes and dreams. For more than 89 years weve thrived by staying a step ahead of whatevers coming next to give customers peace of mind no matter what changes they face. We acted with conviction to advocate for seat belts, air bags and graduated driving laws. We help give survivors of domestic violence a voice through financial empowerment. Weve been an industry leader in pricing sophistication, telematics, digital photo claims and, more recently, device and identity protection. We are the Good Hands. We dont follow the trends. We set them.Job Summary
- The Mail/Imaging Department is responsible for scanning and managing documents, receiving and processing incoming and outgoing mail and assisting Allstate Agents with their book of business sales for securities business.
- This position is responsible for the daily administration of Broker-Dealer processing workflow. Required to scan paperwork and records; may also be involved in outgoing mail support.
- With supervision, employee is responsible for completing fulfillment of client and customer document requests and routine imaging and document processing tasks.
- This job role will be in office in Irving, TX., therefore, masks will be required to be worn during training and also at least 6 feet from other employees.
- Managedocument inventory, processing, capture and archive of documents.
- Must be able to sort, organize, balance checks, scan and prep documents so that they can be scanned through high speed scanners.
- Understandthe need to meet specific processing time commitments for internal and external customers.
- Monitorand verifies quality for processes.
- Interactwith internal and/or external clients.
- Understand and followsafety requirements.
- With supervision, operates assigned equipment, which may includehand pallet jacks, motorized lift trucks and forklifts, dock bay locks, industrial shredder, or industrial paper compactor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Must knowhow to verify and clarify the needs and expectations of customers.
- Possesses the ability to write clear, detailed, and comprehensive status reports, memos and documentation.
- Capable of using the fundamental features of Microsoft Office suite (ex.word, excel)
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, and also be able to lift 40 pounds.
- Must be flexible and work different shifts, holidays and some weekendsif needed (possible 2nd shift in the future) .
- $16.00 hourly
- The job shift is currently Monday through Friday anywhere from 4:30 am 5:00pm
- Must be able to work holidays and some weekends.
The candidate(s) offered this position will be required to submit to a background investigation, which includes a drug screen.
Good Work. Good Life. Good Hands.
As a Fortune 100 company and industry leader, we provide a competitive salary but thats just the beginning. Our Total Rewards package also offers benefits like tuition assistance, medical and dental insurance, as well as a robust pension and 401(k). Plus, youll have access to a wide variety of programs to help you balance your work and personal life -- including a generous paid time off policy.For a full description of Allstates benefits, visit allstate.jobs/benefits/
Allstate generally does not sponsor individuals for employment-based visas for this position.
Effective July 1, 2014, under Indiana House Enrolled Act (HEA) 1242, it is against public policy of the State of Indiana and a discriminatory practice for an employer to discriminate against a prospective employee on the basis of status as a veteran by refusing to employ an applicant on the basis that they are a veteran of the armed forces of the United States, a member of the Indiana National Guard or a member of a reserve component.
For jobs in San Francisco, please click here for information regarding the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
For jobs in Los Angeles, please click here for information regarding the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To view the EEO is the Law poster click here. This poster provides information concerning the laws and procedures for filing complaints of violations of the laws with the Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs
To view the FMLA poster, click here. This poster summarizing the major provisions of the Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) and telling employees how to file a complaint.
It is the Companys policy to employ the best qualified individuals available for all jobs. Therefore, any discriminatory action taken on account of an employees ancestry, age, color, disability, genetic information, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual and reproductive health decision, marital status, medical condition, military or veteran status, national origin, race (include traits historically associated with race, including, but not limited to, hair texture and protective hairstyles), religion (including religious dress), sex, or sexual orientation that adversely affects an employee's terms or conditions of employment is prohibited. This policy applies to all aspects of the employment relationship, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, salary administration, promotion, job assignment, benefits, discipline, and separation of employment.