The Procurement Analyst is responsible for obtaining needed medical information such as itemizations or medical records required to render a claim process-able for various Enhanced Bill Review Programs.
CERiS, a division of CorVel Corporation, a certified Great Place to Work® company, offers incremental value, experience, and a sincere dedication to our valued partners. Through our clinical expertise and cost containment solutions, we are committed to accuracy and transparency in healthcare payments. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture along with plenty of career advancement opportunities. We embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures 80-85% of days shift spent on contacting various providers to request needed information. (Outbound calls). Handles some outbound email or fax requests.
- Handles inbound calls (queries) for status in general on claims they initiated contact.
- Responsible for maintaining an accurate accounting of communication between CorVel and the provider as well as with the referring client where applicable.
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation received is complete and accurate via utilization of Quality Assurance protocols in place.
- Communicates with respective Lead/Supervisor or Manager on any issues or problems if needed.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance in all aspects of communications.
- Punctual and consistent attendance required.
- Maintains production standards and production requirements.
- Assist co-workers, supervisor or management to accomplish product goals and reports any potential issues in a pro-active manner.
- Additional duties as assigned. Not excluding providing assistance in training of new incoming employees.
- Provides general support.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Great phone etiquette.
- Data Entry experience helpful
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Detail Oriented
- Exceptional organizational skills
- The ability to work independently
- The ability to work in a fast paced/production environment.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable