Sr. Account Manager - Property & Casualty Insurance
This position's primary responsibility is to serve as the day-to-day expert on a book of business and the point of contact for clients while maintaining a high level of client and internal team satisfaction. The Account Manager will assist one or more Account Executives in coordinating the details for the annual renewal, preparing materials for quarterly client meetings, ensuring the flow of information to other departments as needed, maintaining client databases, records management, project-specific assignments, and other responsibilities in support of client satisfaction as assigned.
- Adhere to all operational policies/processes to ensure client satisfaction and delivery of quality product and services to manage client expectations and meet unique client needs.
- Set up and maintain accurate and complete client data in client relationship management database (CRM), including documentation and management of action items and client communications according to procedure.
- Follow all company and regulatory requirements regarding the labeling, filing, management, and retention of hard-copy and/or electronic records, according to procedure.
- Carry out any other duties/responsibilities/projects as determined by company leaders.
- Maintain the highest level of security and confidentiality regarding corporate and client-related information.
- Respond to clients and account executive/producer requests in a timely, effective and professional manner.
- Request endorsements and policy changes from the insurance company.
- Follow up on invoicing discrepancies.
- Handle the administrative and technical functions of an assistant if that role should need to be met on the assigned clients.
- Collect new and renewal data on assigned accounts.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities on current clients.
- Stay informed of current marketing conditions and new markets.
- Review, analyze and market applications to carriers following agency.
- Make market recommendations to account executive/producer.
- Negotiate with carriers to create the best combination of coverage and premium.
- Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals and recommendations needed to ensure client/prospects understanding of coverage.
- Attend training and meetings held by the agency.
- Adhere to agency's attendance policy.
- Attend and pass CIC courses with the goal of obtaining the CIC designation in a reasonable time frame.
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum of 2 Years Prior Professional Experience as a Customer Service Representative, Sales, or Account Manager in a retail insurance agency.
- Property & Casualty license.
- CISR or CIC designations, preferred.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and communication/people skills.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a high degree of confidentiality in a team environment.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Can work independently and see initiatives or issues through to completion.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#pandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed