Senior Campaign Analyst, Marketing Operations
Our Global Retail Market Customer Experience Journey is looking for a Senior Campaign Analyst to join their Campaign Management team. In this role you will work with key stakeholders in Marketing, Field Sales, DRC, Partnership, Product, and Insights to execute and deploy marketing campaigns. You are responsible for translating stakeholder requests for identifying, analyzing, and resolving potential campaign roadblocks prior to campaign execution, ensuring a seamless consumer experience.
- Independently execute the entire campaign process, from requirement receipt to file production.
- Collaborate with agile squad and Product Owner to discuss, analyze, and review incoming requests and help to plan upcoming work for the team
- Uses IBM Campaign/Interact/ SAS and other analytic tools to develop lead opportunities/lead lists for partners
- Query data leveraging multiple tools including SQL Developer and SAS in order to validate data, conduct ad hoc analyses of metrics, provide reporting, and transfer data between multiple databases
- Assists team in refining all incoming requests to limit duplication and overlap between various marketing campaigns
- Partners with IT to enrich customer database to enhance targeting and personalization for marketing campaigns leveraging data in Liberty's Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Bachelor's degree and 4+ years of relevant experience; insurance industry exposure preferred
- Experience with campaign management tools such as HCL Unica Campaign, Adobe, Redpoint, Alterian
- Intermediate SQL skills with the ability to write queries for extraction and validation of data
- Relational Database Knowledge (RDBMS), Database Marketing Knowledge
- SAS experience strongly preferred
- Strong written (email, reporting, presentation) and verbal (informal, presentation) communication skills
- Advanced analytical, problem solving, and research skills utilizing a marketing database
- Ability to work independently demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with ability to lead and influence others
- Experience on agile squads/knowledge of agile methodologies and practices
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.