At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Provides full lifecycle execution of campus recruitment activities for multiple undergraduate and/or graduate programs. Responsibilities include developing relationships with universities to effectively build a talent pipeline that meets the needs of workforce plans, creating on-campus recruitment activities, participating in diversity outreach events, sourcing and identifying talent, managing on-campus and final interview schedules, as well as consulting on final selection of candidates and extending offers. Assists hiring managers throughout the employment process and provides feedback/measurement reporting to hiring managers. Promotes Liberty Mutual Insurance, full time opportunities, development programs and internships across numerous markets and professional communities.
- Works with hiring managers, local HR staff, appropriate senior management and University Relations to identify and prioritize staffing needs, workforce planning strategies and search assignments. Provides hiring managers with a service-level agreement that establishes a clear understanding of items such as position requirements, sourcing methods, cost and task owners.
- Uses a variety of resources to proactively and continually source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent available to access for immediate hiring to meet business needs. Seeks creative solutions for sourcing candidates which positions Liberty Mutual's brand strongly in the marketplace and further establishes a culture that promotes excellence and fuels growth. Leverages internet recruiting resources and internal Applicant Tracking System (ATS) to identify, recruit and network for candidates. Develops and maintains relationships with target schools and student organizations.
- Creates and executes campus-recruiting plans that include targeted marketing and communications strategies. Designs, organizes, facilitates and attends innovative university relations activities and events. Tracks results and effectiveness of college recruiting activities and efforts.
- Uses the full functionality of iCIMS to manage the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting. Maintains accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes. Coordinates and administers pre-employment assessments when appropriate.
- Manages and coordinates communication with applicants and candidates to include: Reviews resumes prescreens candidates prepares applicants for interviewing provides Company inform ation and expectation setting of employment process ensures timely feedback to candidates extends offers of employment under direction of hiring managers and within the Company's compensation guidelines.
- Continually coordinates and documents communication with hiring managers and interview teams provides feedback on initial prescreening and interviewing of applicants assures timely action with hiring managers to schedule interview and obtain timely interview feedback coordinate and communicates movement of candidates through various systems including background checking/results and assure timely offers.
- Works to meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function.
- Participate on various HR/Recruiting project initiatives.
- Up to 50% travel and potential for evening and weekend events
The compensation for this role is dependent on experience and geographic location of candidate.
- Bachelor's degree (in Business, Human Resources or related discipline) or equivalent experience
- 2-4 years of full lifecycle recruiting experience on a national, multi-location basis
- An intermediate level of knowledge in full lifecycle campus recruiting components including successfully sourcing a diverse range of applicants, qualifying, interviewing, networking, assessing, salary negotiation, relationship management, and due diligence
- Prior experience in a high-volume setting that requires a sense of immediacy, with demonstrated ability to manage competing demands, receive constructive feedback, and maintain adaptability and flexibility
- Strong organizational, time management and process management skills
- Demonstrated ability to take ownership of selection process and successfully manage a high-volume workload
- Strong written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively work with hiring managers, applicants and candidates
- Knowledge of and prior experience with a web-based applicant tracking system