Analyst, Product Analysis
- Conducts moderate complexity product analysis under minimal supervision.
- As subject matter expert for assigned states, completes state reviews and similar work for basic states with minimal supervision or complex states with moderate supervision.
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analysis of metrics.
- Serves as point person for moderate complexity country wide implementations.
- Serves as team member on medium-term or moderate complexity projects and may occasionally lead own work stream.
- Provides recommendations to training and processes to manager/mentor Provides analysis to help support business decisions.
- Provides thoughtful recommendations to state teams on pricing, strategy, etc.
- Conducts in depth research of competitor filings utilizing various sources.
- Research may be at the state, competitor or countrywide level.
- Based on strong understanding of how competitor actions impact marketplace, distribution channel and customers, proactively identifies and brings to attention to state teams and managers significant competitor filings.
- Contributes to the improvement and development of instructions and training materials. May begin creating and updating training materials.
- Actively shares job knowledge with less experienced analysts.
- Leads job shadow discussions with less experienced analysts.
- May be assigned to mentor a new hire, depending on experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, or other quantitative field.
- Minimum 2 years, typically 3 years or more of relevant experience.
- Completion on product development program.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and data analysis software (e.g., SAS, Access).
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, decision making and communication skills.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.