Senior Product Owner, Telephony
It's an exciting time to be a Telephony Product professional at Liberty Mutual Insurance. Why? Because we offer what all talented telephony professionals are looking for: the chance to do inspiring work that makes a difference!
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
- Directly manages and leads a team of Product Owners that are focused on the Telephony portfolio, specifically focused on the Caller Experience (call routing, call flows, call related WFO tools).
- Sets ambitious and clear Telephony strategy in partnership with Experience, Journeys, Imperatives, WFM and Operations leaders, develops comprehensive product vision that meets customer needs, and helps GRM US reach their goal of achieving 10% market share.
- Responsible for communicating the product vision effectively to key stakeholders and team members. Works closely with GRM US IT in addition to Global Digital Services and other counterparts to ensure resource alignment in support of product vision and roadmaps
- Responsible for business results of our Customer Experience associated with the IVR's, call Routing, and Caller Segmentation
- Responsible for encouraging the portfolio to pursue smart risks, leveraging cutting-edge technology, and building a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Acts as the voice of the customer and ensures customer-driven design considering user pain points & usability test results, while using market & industry knowledge to deliver a well-positioned product
- Owns alignment of development and business resources on goals and priorities while working with stakeholders and team to remove roadblocks to execution.
- Leads the analysis of feasibility, cost ramifications, economies, or other aspects of planned or potential programs.
- Advanced knowledge of Agile development methodologies as typically acquired through a Bachelors` degree in relevant field (business, computer science, etc.) and a minimum of 7 years` experience in business, engineering, technology and/or consulting. Master`s degree preferred.
- High level of proven business expertise needed to set clear priorities for product and understand business value impacts.
- Technical proficiency required to participate in sprint planning and have an informed, independent voice.
- Strong influencing skills in order to be seen as the decision maker when interfacing with business, and willingness to dissent with both teams and business.
- Proven experience with Agile practices and expectations.
- Comfortable with making decisions with some level of uncertainty.
- A highly experimental mindset to drive innovation amidst uncertainty or ambiguity.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.