Associate Marketing Manager, Commercial Product Marketing
Join the GRS Industry & Products Marketing team who is responsible for the development and execution of marketing plans that support GRS' products and industries. This open position will focus on Global Surety, the construction vertical, and general marketing support for the department.
Designs and executes Liberty Mutual Surety marketing plans. Works with a cross-functional marketing team to execute collateral, web content, social content, email, video, events, and PR. Closely monitors success of marketing activities and makes suggestions for improvement. Supports GRS Marketing's Industry & Products team in tactical marketing work.
- Key marketing contact for Liberty Mutual Surety
- Leads agency communications to promote new Surety's capabilities and differentiators
- Develops and executes marketing communications plans for surety and construction thought leadership campaigns
- Uses relevant, actionable research insights to inform marketing execution
- Actively gains field feedback on current and proposed marketing messages and activities, and uses those insights to enable distribution success
- Takes lead on developing marketing materials and tools (brochures, web content, social media, internal promotion, external emails, PR, events, etc.) and ensures messages are coordinated, consistent, and differentiated
- Works with shared services resources to execute materials and tools
- Write core messages and materials that tells simple and compelling stories
- Supports GRS Marketing's Industry & Products team as it relates to tactical marketing activities (e.g., managing campaign calendars, collateral libraries, distribution list management, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- 6+ years of relevant and progressively more responsible experience within a marketing-driven organization.
- Requires working knowledge of all marketing areas and the ability to integrate them.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, organization, interpersonal/communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and work on multiple priorities required.
- Strong detail orientation.
- Strong project management experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.