UX Content Strategist - Rep Experience
Come join the Experience organization at Liberty Mutual!
The Experience organization at Liberty Mutual is on a mission to create extraordinary digital experiences that position our company to win big with our customers, agents, and prospects. We strive to provide the best digital quoting experience in the insurance industry and make digital our primary channel for service and claims, delivering innovative experiences that exceed consumer and agent expectations.
What's the Role?
You'll join a small-but-mighty, 10-person team of UX content strategists who each provide dedicated content design support for different aspects of our customer's journey. This role's primary focus is to improve the user experience for our call center reps and the independent agents who service our customers. This is a huge audience, so you'll have the opportunity to make a significant impact. We measure success by improvements to both efficiency and rep satisfaction with the tools.
This can be a fully remote position and we are open to applicants from anywhere in the US. Most of the team is based in the East Coast so a willingness to work EST business hours is preferred.
In this role, you will:
- Work in agile environment. You'll partner closely with product owners, product designers and engineers, as well as other content strategists, marketers, analysts, and researchers.
- Conduct content analyses. You'll use content strategy methods to find ways to improve the user experience through information architecture and use of language.
- Write concise, effective content. Your writing will adhere to guidelines for tone and voice, follow established standards and use language best practices for the given channel/medium.
- Continuously seek and integrate user feedback. You'll evaluate UX effectiveness and determine where and how to optimize content.
- Coordinate across multiple projects and workstreams. You'll learn a complex ecosystem of tools and collaborate with other teams to ensure a seamless experience for the user.
This role might be for you if:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- You love collaborating and learning from people with different areas of expertise
- You've written content for digital applications (productivity app experience is a plus)
- You know how to employ content strategy methods and tools like content audits, competitive assessments, quantitative analysis, gap analyses, user research, persona development, etc.
- You're analytical, and you love to synthesize complex information
- You have a portfolio of written work that demonstrates creativity, business impact and results
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.