Analyst Development Program Internship - Seattle, WA / REMOTE (Summer 2022)
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
It's a data-driven world. Be part of a team that harnesses the power of data to analyze performance trends, identify opportunities, and keep Liberty Mutual moving forward.
- What are you doing this summer? If you enjoy harnessing data to identify and solve complex business problems, our Analytics Development Program Internship might be for you.
- When you take part in this 10-to-12-week internship, you'll have the opportunity to research, analyze, and recommend solutions that can impact business decisions at one of the leading property and casualty insurance companies in the country.
- You'll work individually and as part of a team to gather and analyze data using both qualitative and quantitative methodsall while you enhance your skills and refine your business acumen in the fast-paced insurance industry.
- This internship position will also allow you to explore a possible full-time position at Liberty Mutual, a global Fortune 100 company.
- 0-2 years of professional experience.
- Undergrad working towards a bachelor's degree in Economics, Finance, Business, MIS, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related field.
- Minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- Technical programs, such as SAS and advanced Excel.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, organizational, and leadership skills.
- Commit to a full-time 10-to-12-week program.
- Permanent work authorization in the United States