Senior Cybersecurity Engineer - Access Management
Global Cybersecurity - Administrative Credentials and Directory Controls Team
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual.
Right now, we have an opportunity for a Senior Cybersecurity Engineer to join our Global Cybersecurity Identity and Access Management team to develop Next Generation Access Management Services.
As Liberty Mutual continues to strengthen its leadership position in the Industry, we have launched new programs to advance our customer focused cutting-edge technology to increase our competitive advantage.
About the job:
As a hands-on Senior Cybersecurity Engineer in Global Cybersecurity you will have a crucial role in this transformation. Working on a security scrum team, the successful candidate will evaluate and, as necessary, build out and innovate on our Access Management solutions that help strengthen our cybersecurity posture.
In this role, under limited supervision you would be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and monitoring data cybersecurity solutions, specifically Access Management solutions to secure Administrative and Privileged access to enable enterprise to securely manage access.
You will also partner with teams across the company to continually optimize our security posture while maintaining hyper-focus on the reliability and stability of our security applications. We are also modernizing legacy solutions to more advanced technologies such at Azure and AWS to minimize risk and improve user experience.
- Design, Develop and configure Access Management solutions with CyberArk, HashiCorp Vault, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) Azure Portal, AWS IAM and Microsoft Privileged identity Manager (PIM)
- Participate in unit test case development and Develops highly complex test scripts
- Conduct impact analysis and/or threat models
- Support the production support transition and implementation phases, responsible for overall success of the project.
- Work within project team to develop iterative development that delivers a high-quality product.
- Support interactions with customers and development team to gather and define requirements.
- Develops and leads the production of support documentation.
- Lead quality assurance architecture and design guide review; defects or discrepancies in requirements identified and resolved with appropriate partners.
- Plan work out appropriately, effectively communicates and responds to escalations/inquiries.
- Identify and implements appropriate continuous improvement opportunities
- Responsible for system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation.
- May provide mentorship to new engineers on the team.
- Proven leadership, coaching and mentoring experience
- Experience with Development and Automation tools including: SpringBoot, Java, HTML, PowerShell, Bamboo, Jenkins, and Splunk.
- Experience with CyberArk, Azure, AWS, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM), Microsoft Privileged Identity Manager (PIM)
- Understanding of Authentication Patterns: SAML, WSFed, Oauth, OIDC, WAM
- Common Cloud Services (AWS, Azure, S3, Google Cloud)
- Experience in developing and using Source Code Version Control Systems like Git or Subversion, including branching, merging, and managing code releases/versions.
- Developing end to end applications in a fully scaled Agile environment, including JIRA and SAFe
- Bachelor's or degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience, technical degree preferred.
- Generally, 5+ years of professional experience.
- Highly proficient in software engineering languages and tools; ability to develop on multiple platforms.
- Strong negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills; presentation skills.
- Advanced knowledge of the following: IT concepts, strategies, methodologies.
- Versed in diverse technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts.
- Advanced knowledge in layered systems architectures solutions and designs and shared software concepts.
- Business function(s) and I/T industry business issues; extensive knowledge of business operations, strategies, and objectives. Strong in multiple programming languages and tools.
- Must be proactive, demonstrate initiative and be a logical thinker.
- Advanced consultative skills, including the ability to understand and apply customer requirements, including drawing out unforeseen implications and making recommendations for design, the ability to define design reasoning, understanding potential impacts of design requirements.
- Comfortable with agile working environments to include both SCRUM and KANBAN
- Advanced understanding of backlog tracking, burndown metrics, and incremental delivery.
Strong collaboration, prioritization, and adaptability skills required.
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.