Environmental Senior Underwriter, North America Specialty
Ironshore is seeking an Environmental Senior Underwriter based in Houston or Dallas.
Responsibilities would include:
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with target retail and wholesale brokers to generate a strong flow of business opportunities
- Underwrite Ironshore's suite of environmental products including risk evaluation, structuring of policy terms and conditions, and pricing of insurance programs in accordance with company guidelines
- Provide high level of customer service by timely response to broker requests and deadlines
- Develop internal relationships with other company divisions to drive cross marketing efforts
- Maintain well documented underwriting files for all new and renewal accounts
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 2-4 years of environmental underwriting, environmental claims, environmental consulting or environmental insurance brokering experience
- Possess strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be positive, self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; be well organized and have strong negotiation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft applications including Word, Outlook, and Excel
- Some travel may be required
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.