Director of Product Analysis, Shared and Layered Property
The Global Risk Solutions North America Property Product Management team is hiring a Director to support our Shared and Layered Property line of business. Under minimal direction and often independently, the Director will review policy language, develop manuscripts and endorsements, and support execution with an overall goal of driving profitability of the Property Line of business.
- Establishes and executes the policy review process for all broker manuscript policies
- Leads work to support and maintain compliant and up to date product capabilities for the line
- Provides subject matter expertise for our underwriting teams in complex coverage analysis
- Researches and develops new forms and endorsements to support assigned product line including filing where required and other work to support forms in core policy administration underwriting system and tools
- Researches, creates, and updates coverage, quote, binding and policy documents, working with underwriting, legal, claims, other segments and stakeholders
- Collaborates with Pricing and Analytical partners to recommend product line strategies and monitor execution
- Develops and presents training on complex topics to support execution and profitability for assigned product line
- Leads and serves as a subject matter expert in implementation of initiatives, working with cross-functional teams to conduct analyses to support strategic direction and increase the sophistication of assigned product line
- Leads moderate and high complexity multi-functional projects under minimal direction
- Monitors and responds to emerging issues impacting assigned product line via product development and changes, training, strategic adjustment
- Cultivates and leverages network across disciplines organizing and leading cross-functional project teams while representing projects in executive settings.
- Seeks data insights and initiates innovative analyses that propel product strategies
- Bachelor's degree
- Approximately 5-7 years of related property product or property claims experience
- Experience with LMA forms and broker manuscripts preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to influence others
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Must have good planning, organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to define, shape, and drive projects to completion while effectively collaborating with others with little supervision
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. That's why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, you'll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work® US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDG's Insider Pro and Computerworld's 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers for Women and one of America's Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of America's Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veteran's status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.