The Client Performance Manager is committed to understanding customer business objectives and working collaboratively with the CorVel Account Manager, AVP, and the claims organization to assure CorVel executes our best claim practices/standards and delivers agreed upon results. Collaborates with internal business partners to identify and address improvement opportunities and product enhancements. Work from home from anywhere in the US is possible.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review reserve & settlement request within CPM authority if client handling instructions require
- Assist AM with client implementation and branch management with adjuster ID and training as needed
- Assist with claim review file selection, internal preparation and attend review. Manage the documentation and follow up of actionable items.
- Attend customer meetings regarding instructions/communications or issues raised.
- Client Retention - Maintain continuous communication with customer(s) to ensure that claim service expectations are identified and maintained. Communicate and engage account management, branch management and senior management in account status, challenges and goals.
- Client Stewardship- Responsible for participating in regular stewardship meetings with account manager.
- Collaborates with the account manager to develop and deliver presentations as needed.
- In conjunction with the AM and business owner (AVP) looks for opportunities to recommend additional Corvel services.
- Participate in discussions and meet agreed upon standards as mutually determined by CorVel and customer.
- Discuss, understand, and meet agreed upon standards as mutually determined by CorVel and customer.
- Participate in regular CPM calls.
- Collaborate with Strategic Insight Team, AM, and AVP to assist with creating claim solutions and their implementation.
- Partner with AM and AVP to ensure client specific audits address identified KPI's. Complete audits, combine audits from multiple sources and summarize results to ensure compliance with client expectations, identify trends and developmental opportunities.
- Promote adherence to client and carrier reporting requirements.
- Provide account service instruction revision recommendation(s)/collaborate with AM to communicate changes to service staff.
- Working with the AM, provide reports to internal partners outlining identified trends, development opportunities, new service opportunities, personnel concerns and/or recommendations.
- Provides technical and jurisdictional guidance to claims staff regarding investigation, reserving, litigation and/or complex claims.
- Review client overview, expectations, service instructions and key performance indicators with adjusters new to the client's program
- Document and surface issues or potential service opportunities to appropriate members of the management and executive team.
- Utilize various reports and analytics to promote data integrity.
- Adhere to HIPPA regulations, policies and procedures
- Follow CorVel policies and procedures.
- Requires regular and consistent attendance.
- Comply with all safety rules and regulations during work hours in conjunction with the Injury and Illness Prevention Program (IIPP).
- Adhere to all company policies, best practices and procedures.
- Additional projects and duties may be assigned.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Reliable professional with the ability to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach.
- Knowledge of CorVel's services and completion of all CorVel Product Training Modules
- Business acumen, coupled with enthusiasm and decorum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and commitment to customer service.
- Effective quantitative, analytical and interpretive skills
- Technical aptitude
- Able to work collaboratively and independently.
- Ability to work with highly sensitive information.
- Highly developed organizational abilities as well as analytical and time management skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products; proficiency in CareMc is a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency specifically using Excel and manipulating/organizing data.
- Strong leadership, management and motivational skills.
- Ability to interpret and utilize analytical data
- Assist in OSHA data collection and reporting compliance
- Bachelor's degree or combination of education and related business experience
- Demonstrated experience in claims management or claims supervision.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience handling claims
- Current license(s) or certification(s) as required by state
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable