CorVel in Carmel, IN is seeking a full time Capture Center Specialist. The Capture Center Specialist responsible for the prepping, scanning, quality checking, data validation, and indexing of documents that are being formatted into a digital format and is responsible for the maintenance and destruction of paper documents.
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Identifying and indexing all incoming faxes to the appropriate file, on a daily and timely basis.
- Scans paper documents and completes imaging process.
- Follows document destruction procedures.
- Adheres to HIPPA and other sensitive data regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Process information by compiling, coding, categorizing, and verifying information and data.
- Photocopying of original two sided documents to covert to one sided documents.
- Opens and sorts incoming paper mail.
- Identify and classify documents or other electronic content according to characteristics such as document type, function, or other classification.
- Retrieves images.
- Operates data capture equipment safely.
- Operates data capture technology to import digitized documents into document management system.
- Search electronic sources, such as databases or repositories, or manual sources for information.
- Follow clearly established and defined procedures and know when to escalate for higher review.
- Challenges include complete high volumes of work while meeting quality, productivity, and timeliness standards.
- Additional duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- PC literate, proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Six months in a service type office or customer service
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.