Are you an experienced commercial claims adjuster looking to take the next step in your career? Great West Casualty Company, a leader in the truck insurance industry, is looking to add a Remote Large Loss Claims Adjuster to our dynamic team. In this position, you will investigate, evaluate, negotiate and settle litigated liability, bodily injury, and property damage claims in excess of $500k. We foster a collaborative work environment, empower you to make decisions, and give you the autonomy to settle your claims.
To be successful in this position, you must possess excellent organizational skills, confidence, negotiation skills, and the ability to work independently. Your work will involve cases going to litigation, so you must have the aptitude to work with legal counsel. Put your analytical mind to work as part of our Large Loss Team.
In this position, you will:
- Manage complex, litigated claims files while providing exceptional customer service.
- Travel for mediations, settlement conferences, and trials. Up to 30% travel.
- Retain and direct defense counsel.
- Utilize your negotiation skills to maneuver claims towards resolution.
- Experience handling litigated commercial bodily injury claims.
- Demonstrated success in exercising independent decision-making, problem-solving, and negotiation competency.
- Knowledge of evaluating injury exposures.
Who we are:
For over 65 years, Great West Casualty Company has provided premier insurance products and services to thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies across America. We have regional offices located around the country, and nearly 1,000 professionals are proud to call us an employer of choice. We are dedicated to the success, happiness, and wellness of our employees. If you are looking for a company where your contributions are valued, your continued learning is financially supported, and customer service is a priority, we want to talk to you. Apply today and join one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies as we help keep the nation's economy moving forward one mile at a time.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and medical leave.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com.
Great West Casualty Company