Account Executive - Commercial Lines (Private Equity Diligence) Remote Opportunity Available
Risk Consulting Partners (RCP) is seeking a client-focused and detailed-oriented Account Executive to join its Commercial Team, in St. Louis, MO. The Account Executive will be responsible for all aspects of client account service while working alongside high-level insurance professionals in an entrepreneurial culture with a unique vision for growth.
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
Risk Consulting Partners helps clients identify, understand and best manage risk to achieve their long-term goals. Our team of highly experienced consultants custom-tailor solutions to meet the insurance and financial planning needs of your business. We have the awareness, access, and influence with the industry's top leading providers to better serve you.
This Account Executive is a versatile position with responsibility over all facets of day to day client servicing. The position requires a dynamic professional with the drive to work on a fast-paced and growing team committed to delivering excellence to its clients.
- Support RFP, Due Diligence and all sales activity
- Compare and negotiate premiums
- Prepare and deliver stewardship reports
- Provide strategic planning and consultative advice to clients, prospects and team members
- Initiate involvement of internal and external resources as needed
- Collaborate with Producer to identify opportunities for expanded business
- Provide recommendations for insurance program improvements
- Review deductible and other program agreements
- Review retro adjustments and advise client
- Review contracts as needed by clients
- Conduct marketing of all programs
- Initiate and manage entire renewal process in accordance with the RCP Renewal Timeline
- Analyze complex data, interpret and incorporate into the renewal process
- Sign off on ACORD applications prior to release to the market
- Decide marketing strategy in conjunction with Producer and Client, confirm in writing to all parties
- Coordinate international network where needed
- Facilitate renewal strategy meeting with client
- Attend client and underwriter meetings as required
- Keep client informed of market changes and renewal progress via regular updates, in writing
- Promptly respond to all underwriter questions
- Finalize and present Proposal to the client including RCP recommendations
- Obtain written order to bind from client
- Ensure coverage is placed correctly, including formal binding instructions to the underwriters
- Review and sign off on Master Renewal Certificate(s)
- Coordinate claims and loss control services for each account
- Manage claim reviews with carriers and clients
- Provide advice and counsel to clients in claim situations
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 7+ years of industry experience, healthcare and private equity experience highly beneficial
- Insurance Broker's P&C license REQUIRED
- Proven success maintaining highest levels of client satisfaction and responsiveness
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.Options Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed