Group Health - Disability Claims Adjuster / Examiner - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years working as a Group Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Claims Representative or Examiner.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Employee Benefits Company / Carrier clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for inputting new claims, processing payments, conducting billing research and responding to telephone inquiries.
- Prepares daily reports for claims management team.
- Disability Claim & Absence Management (Leave) experience required.
- Short-term disability claims experience preferred.
- Life Claims experience preferred.
- Strong communication and organization skills (ability to manage time and prioritize work).
- Empathetic personality due to nature of claims.
- Ability to use MS Office products and to learn new claims systems.
- Be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
These Group Health Insurance and Employee Benefits Claims Adjuster or Examiner positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work at home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of health and employee benefits experience.
- Candidates must have worked for a health insurance carrier.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they’ve earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.