Claims Adjuster - Construction Defect | Remote
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Construction Defect Claims Adjuster with our client. Under general supervision, handle routine, high-frequency claims in a timely manner toward resolution and payment, thus relieving senior staff to address the more complicated cases. In this position, you will administer and resolve claims in a timely manner in accordance with legal statutes, policy provisions, and company guidelines.
Construction Defect Claims Adjuster Responsibilities
- Direct handling of Construction Defect claims of varying severity from receipt to final resolution.
- Perform coverage analyses and draft coverage position letters consistent with those analyses.
- Working to promote the company’s technical claims expertise and profile in the marketplace.
- Comply with all legal and regulatory requirements, including licensing requirements.
- Investigate, evaluate and settle claims, applying technical knowledge and people skills to effect fair and prompt claim resolution.
- Complete detailed reviews of claims-related issues, including coverage, liability and damages, and document the claim files appropriately.
- Set and maintain appropriate and timely indemnity and expense reserves.
- 7+ years experience handling construction defect claims as a claims adjuster
- Must have heavy litigation experience
- High school diploma required
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including construction defect claims throughout the US. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high-caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought-after positions with top companies in the industry.