PC Client Systems Engineer
As a systems engineer, you will maintain Federated's PC client technology infrastructure. We are looking for someone who possesses a passion for technology, who thrives on working in a team environment to analyze issues, solve problems, and maximize the effective use of technology. This person will have an initial focus supporting our Electronic Software Distribution platform along with assisting on our Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Evaluate, implement, and configure infrastructure products.
- Assist software application experts with electronic packaging for automated distribution
- Responding to internal and external customer needs
- Collaborate with teammates, architects, and infrastructure experts on projects and designs
- Grow and develop your technical skills
- Four-year degree with a preferred major in information systems, computer-related field, mathematics, or business; or equivalent experience
- Strong PC computer knowledge
- Basic understanding of client hardware and management software
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including: Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Must be able to adjust priorities based on business partner needs
- Exposure to administration for the Microsoft M365 environment
- An unquestioned ability to retain confidential business and personnel information