Do you thrive working in an office with a highly motivated team, collaborating, problem solving and having fun every day? Are you always thinking of newer, better ways of doing things? Then we have an opportunity for you!
We are looking for developers to join our innovative technology team in southern MN. We work hard to allow our business to better serve our clients. We look to solve problems, recommend changes, and keep our business running smoothly. We are looking for people who are ready to drive innovation, use technology to solve real-world business problems and be a part of a great culture. As a Guidewire Developer you will be helping us build out and maintain our PolicyCenter and/or ClaimCenter solutions.
- Guidewire Insurance Suite experience, including PolicyCenter and / or ClaimCenter (version 10 a plus)
- 2+ years' experience working directly with the Guidewire Insurance Suite platform, familiar with all stages of development.
- Strong Object-Oriented Programming experience
- Previous experience with integration and configuring the Guidewire Toolset
- Experience in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Provide technical leadership and development of insurance system projects
- Devise or modify technical solutions to solve problems.
- Design, code, test, debug and document programs
- Must be highly competent in these technology areas: Java and SQL.
- Good verbal and written communications.
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in terms less technical people can understand.
- Analyzes existing logic to determine best method of accomplishing required changes or cause of program malfunction.
- Designs Guidewire Suite program logic to meet specifications and to adhere to development and architecture standards.
- Performs maintenance and modification of Guidewire Suite currently in production to ensure responsiveness to user needs and to assure efficient operation in the production environment.