Our client is recognized as an A-rated (Excellent) organization by AM Best and has a global footprint across six continents. Offering specialty products across multiple industries for over 100 years, our client is a powerhouse in the insurance industry. We are looking for a Casualty Construction Underwriter to join their team.
Title: Casualty Construction Underwriter
Location: Atlanta, Georgia (Territory is Southeast)
Overview: The Casualty Construction Underwriter will underwrite Casualty Construction business in the Southeast, mainly GA, FL, AL, and TN. The inherited book is dependent on experience with 80% guaranteed cost and 20% loss sensitive. Underwriters who do not have the Construction/Loss Sensitive experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Underwrite general casualty and loss sensitive risks in the construction business.
- Service new and renewal submissions.
- Participate in client meetings.
- Develop and maintain agency and broker relationships.
- Negotiate with brokers within the limits of delegated authority.
- Understand and communicate company products to facilitate cross-sale.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years underwriting P&C business preferred.
- Experience with Construction or Loss Sensitive business preferred but not required.
- Insurance designations preferred (ARM, CPCU, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Pay: Contact Recruiter for More Info.