Product Development Manager
About the Role
Opportunity to join Utah’s oldest mutual property and casualty insurance company that has built a solid reputation on values of integrity, honesty, hard work, and service to the community. In this newly created role, you will have an opportunity to have a significant impact on the company’s product strategy.
If you enjoy the outdoors, this location is within the Salt Lake Valley and attracts thousands of people each year who visit for its wooded areas and organized sports. In addition, one of the lowest tax rates in all of Utah.
We are looking for a collaborative and analytical Product Manager to create and execute product strategy. This role will have the primary responsibility within the company of delivering to market new products and product enhancements. This role will work closely with leaders throughout the company to develop product changes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Refine and execute product strategy to improve product efficiency, effectiveness, and profitability
- Perform marketing research and analysis of the company’s marketplace and current client base to improve product performance, assess product enhancements, determine competitive positioning, and determine viability of product and/or geographic expansion
- Develop and communicate the business case and profit & loss impact of product strategies and initiatives
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of insurance product development experience
- Demonstrated business acumen with proven ability to develop profitable products
- Ability to see the big picture and execute the small details
- Strong critical thinking and analytical problem-solving skills
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
$120,000 + bonus. 401k with Employer Match. Health Insurance, Health Savings Account, Pension Plan.
Generous Personal Time Off, Education Reimbursement, Live in the beautiful state of Utah.
Apply for Product Development Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly