Propel is looking for an Claims Administrator to join their Commercial Lines team!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Claims Administrator position is the first step in a Claims career at Propel. The ideal candidate will have some office/clerical experience, as well as customer service experience.Responsibilities
- Review and assign new claims
- Set up and enter new claims into claims management system
- Answer and respond to incoming phone line for inquiries, questions, and new claim set ups
- Print/scan coverage letters and indexes documents to claim file and/or advocate
- Order office supplies as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Office/Customer service experience
- Microsoft Office skills (Proficient with Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Prior insurance experience preferred but not required
- Introduction to Claims completed within 6 months
- Strong analytical, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Detail-oriented, effective communication and phone skills
Equal Opportunity Employment
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#PandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed