Account Manager - Commercial Lines
Propel is looking for an Account Assistant to join their Commercial Lines team in Tacoma!
Are you looking to be part of a company where you have exciting opportunities to learn, grow and make a positive impact?
Join a team where each employee is empowered to listen generously, speak straight, collaborate, and build each other up through mutual accountability and shared success?
If that is what you're looking for, this is your chance to be part of an amazing organization!
The Account Manager's main role is to ensure customer satisfaction and client retention by delivering timely, consistent, and quality service.
- Process service requests:
- Prepare quality submissions to carriers on behalf of client or prospect.
- Review and analyze quotations received from carriers.
- Prepare professional and accurate proposals for presentation to our clients.
- Prepare professional and accurate summaries for existing clients.
- Review endorsements for accuracy.
- Process premium audits and assist client in event of a dispute.
- Prepare certificates of insurance.
- Perform contract review with respect to insurance requirements.
- Prepare and deliver timely binders and invoices upon binding of coverage. Secure premium financing when needed.0
- Review newly issued policies for accuracy before delivery to clients.
- Follow-up in a timely and professional manner with all clients, carriers, producers and peers.
- Maintain and prioritize workload, including work to be handled by Account Assistant.
- Conduct monthly renewal meetings with producer and other Account Managers on the team.
- Maintain certifications and complete assigned training goals.
- Maintain current knowledge of underwriting requirements and authority outlined by each carrier.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Team Manager
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Agency Management System Experience. AMS Sagitta preferred.
- Strong work ethic – timely follow-up, team oriented, proactive, detail oriented, and dependable.
- Ability to work independently
Experience and Education:
- Resident State Agents License or ability to obtain one within 2 months.
- Insurance experience preferred.
- College degree preferred.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
If you're a California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy Act prior to applying.
#PandoIQOptions Apply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed