Field Technician, Inspector
CLIMB to New Heights…
And become part of something bigger by joining the Nation’s top provider of roof and property inspection services working with insurance carriers and adjusters in your area.
We are seeking professional inspectors to join our dynamic field team. Hancock offers a great opportunity for entrepreneurial minded, independent contractors to work on a variety of assignments including steep and high roof damage assessments, exterior and interior damage evaluations, and underwriting property inspections.
Successful Technicians possess:
- Strong customer service skills
- Technical ability to complete inspections in varied weather conditions
- Ability to safely navigate and inspect any type of roof specifically steep and high
- Roofing and construction related backgrounds and/or insurance claims experience are a plus but not required
- Active HAAG Certification is a plus but not required
- Reliable truck or SUV with the ability to transport and carry at least a 32’ ladder
- Ability to complete inspection documentation via company issued mobile device
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office applications including Outlook and Teams
- Successful completion of background check is required
For consideration, new technicians are evaluated via phone screen, documentation review and successful completion of a field evaluation.