Premium Collections Analyst
RSUI is seeking a talented and experienced Premium Collections Analyst to provide a high level of customer service to our external agents and internal Accounting Department through responsive and effective day-to-day collections activities.
- Research and resolve discrepancies between RSUI and external Agents for an assigned split of accounts within the Collections team
- Initiates collection calls on all past due amounts for Agents’ balances
- Collaborates on the implementation of system and procedural changes within the unit
- Various other duties and special projects as assigned
- College degree in Accounting, Finance or related field or equivalent business experience preferred
- 3+ years of collections experience within a professional service firm required; insurance experience a plus
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel with intermediate knowledge of other Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization and with external company contacts
- Must be a team player with strong customer service orientation and superior work ethic
- High degree of integrity and professionalism required
- Must have strong analytical and math skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple simultaneous projects with minimal supervision
More experienced candidates, who could potentially handle a larger segment of accounts for some of our more complex producers, may be hired as a Sr. Premium Collections Analyst. In addition to the larger account volume, Sr. Premium Collections Analysts also participate in the development and testing of new systems and procedures.
RSUI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic characteristics or genetic information, pregnancy or childbirth, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, state, and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.