Field Adjuster - Property Damage
We are a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. We drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for our clients, guided by our experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, Genpact has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our focus is to make sure we have the right set of people delivering what we promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do—on a foundation of unyielding integrity.
We are Genpact. Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Inviting applications for the role of Licensed Field Adjuster, in Property Claims TPA Business
We are currently recruiting Licensed Field Adjusters for one of our TPA Partners and in this role of field property adjuster, you will be responsible for all day-to-day property claims in the designated area. In addition to your day-to-day responsibility, with a generous compensation offering, Genpact asks for the right to deploy you as our professional resource in the event of a CAT to assist with CAT claims. Your relationship with Genpact will be supported by our Director of Claims, Desk Adjusters and Dispatch team.
Special Features of the Program:
- Long Term visibility to regular flow of claims
- Competitive Tier based Block of hours being paid for each assignment
- Mileage paid at $1.32 per mile flat for every mile traveled on each assignment
- Paid photographs ($0.5 Per photo for free ones and $1 to $2 depending on each assignment)
- Resources must have a minimum of 2 years property field adjusting experience in the last five years, preferably in the most recent two years
- Resources must be proficient in XACTIMATE X1, ideally Level II certified. If they are not certified to Level II, they must be willing to start the on-line study and examination program under guidance of TPA management and expenses borne by TPA
- Resources must hold an adjuster license, if one is required, in the state where they will operate. Preferably, they may also hold licenses in the surrounding states
- Resources must be willing to pass examinations mandated by the Carrier Client contract covering XACTIMATE, carrier client’s culture and adjusting. TPA will coach them through this process
- Resource should be able to perform physical inspections; climb roofs, stoop, bend, etc. Ladder assists used for steep and complex roofs
- Resource should be fluent in English, with good writing and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet client deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Excellent customer service needed; ability to establish and maintain good rapport with insureds and claimants
- Should be able to meet time requirements for 1st Contact, Inspection and Reporting
- Able to understand and comply with various client instructions and estimating guidelines
- Must hold a valid property adjuster license if required in the designated state
- Strong computer skills; work from home, with full home office equipment setup
- Must pass a background check and a drug test as a condition of hiring.
- Must be able to understand various technologies in use today in the insurance industry including Xactware, EAGLEVIEW, Hover and other technology applications as required by a variety of clients.
- Must have the ability to understand the major building requirements that go into building construction to discuss issues with contractors and building owners
- Must be familiar with both commercial and personal lines policies
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Apply for Field Adjuster - Property Damage
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly